Tuesday, April 26, 2016

On the passage of time...

I wrote this 13 years ago:  http://bigstupidtommy.blogspot.com/2003/04/i-skipped-work-today-to-go-run-in.html

I started this blogamathing in November of 2002.  I think this was the first thing that I wrote that a goodly number of people linked to.  And by goodly number, I mean, like, 3 people.

Every now and then I'll run across something I've written on here and think "that's pretty good."

This is not one of those times.  The idea is funny, and I like it on that basis.

This blog will turn 14 this year.

At work, we've passed a number of milestones, with regards to the age of the co-workers.   I realized that I have a couple of e-mail addresses older than some of the folks I work with.

If I stay with my company that long, I'll have a weblog older than a co-worker.

It shouldn't take me aback.  We all age.

Still.  It made me raise an eyebrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home