Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Minor thoughts on the Blackhawks

Didn't get to see the Blackhawks win the Cup tonight.  I'd told somebody at work that my head said the Lightning would take this game, but my gut said Chicago would take it, if only because I wasn't home to watch, and I'd be out of hockey to watch until next season.

Congrats to Chicago.

It puts me in an odd position on Twitter.  I follow a lot of Cubs fans.  A lot of those Cubs fans are also Blackhawks fans.

During the season, it's aggravating.  Especially when they play.  In a playoff series.

Still.  I'm happy for them.  They're good folks.

It's worth noting, I would suppose, that I've still not had a team win a title in a major professional or college league....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home