Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Listens, this day, 27 March 2014

Wrote some.  Cleaned some.  Here's what I listened to:

"Cool Dry Place"    Travelling Wilburys
"Another Train"    The Hard Working Americans
"Crocodile Rock" (Live)     Elton John
"The Passenger"      Iggy Pop
"Falling Water"      Ten Bartram
"You Don't Love Me Anymore"    Weird Al Yankovic
"When Love was Young"      Iris Dement
"School Days Over"     The Chieftains
"Midnight Sun"    the Dex Romweber Duo
"I Found You"     Alabama Shakes
"Brain Damage"      the Waifs
"Map of the Problematique"      Muse
"Out of the Frying Pan (and Into the Fire)"      Meat Loaf
"Falling Corns"     Kukuruza
"Lost in America"        Alice Cooper
"I Remember When I Was Young"     Kukuruza
"People are Strange"     Echo and the Bunnymen
"Play the Game"      Queen
"Think of Me"      the Dex Romweber Duo
"Big Girls Don't Cry"     the Four Seasons
"Someday Believers"      Portugal, the Man

1 Comments:

Blogger Gladorn said...

I'm at the point where I'm in the mood to only listen to a handful of albums at any given period. I will state that I've started playing Pandora a lot more, but I couldn't tell you half of what I hear on it.

Am I a little odd because I think "At least you have Weird Al on your playlist." ??

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home