Sunday, June 22, 2003

So, we (my friends Jillian, Joe and my new friend Ameet) went to eat at the Tortilla Factory down in Chattanooga last night. There's a girl making tortillas using a tortilla making machine. The astute observation was made that never has a person looked so unhappy to be making tortillas.

Personally, I wanted Oompah-Loompahs. Maybe a Latin variation of the Oompah Loompah. But definitely I would have liked something from the Oompah Loompah family. Singing pedantic songs. But I guess then you'd have to jack up the prices. What does Purina Oompah Loompah Chow go for nowadays?

I ate something called a Pizza-Dilla. I think it becomes a pizzadilla when you add tomato sauce to a quesadilla. At any rate, it didn't taste like pizza. But it were good. With the chicken and mushrooms. And the really hot sauce.

And the group is undecided as to whether Jill knocked over her glass of water when we went to leave.

Also: the server gets $20 from the manager if she finds a fake ID.

When I asked if I made 30 fake ID's and we split the money, she seemed a little annoyed.

"I work alone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home