Monday, June 02, 2003

Only three days left at my current job. Today, tomorrow and Wednesday. I've got an interview later this week. But there's nothing definite. Normally, this would worry the stuffing out of me. But I've come to despise my job so much of late, that I prefer being unemployed to working there. That's right, folks. It's become that bad a work environment.

One person caused this.

That's right.

Spider-Man. What with his mask-wearing vigilantism. Who does he think he is, taking the law into his own hands? He's a menace, is what he is. I honestly believe that he's the direct cause of the "crimes" he fights to prevents. And these monsters that have descended upon us? No Spider-Man? No Monsters. It's a direct correlation. Until Spider-Man showed up, we didn't have a frigging Doctor Octopus! Hell, No! No Green Goblin. Definitely no Venom. These are killers, and I believe they've been lured to the big city by this costumed vigilante. Maybe it's not intentional. I put it to you this way: If you accidentally run a baby over on the highway, it's still your fault. You should have just not put on a mask and driven the car to run over the baby! Spider-Man? No driving for him and no vigilante crime-fighting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home