Sunday, June 01, 2003

Okay, so I finally did get to sleep. But when I did, there were these messed up dreams. The one where I ruin the shooting a movie starring Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler by comparing the two to a roll of toilet paper and an oven mitt. (I don't understand, either).

Or the really scary one where I'm in a hospital in Nashville, and terrorists who've captured bombers are bombing Nashville. Except all the planes look like the ones you fly in Command and Conquer. And I'm running to get out of the building, and somebody I think of as Darth Vader starts chasing me. The way to get from the building to where I'm parked is passed by traversing a ropes course, and there are Ewoks on the ropes course and the bombs almost got me, and then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home