Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Just a thought on a trailer shown before The Italian Job.

I think I've now seen Charlie's Angels 2. I think every shot in the movie was show to me, sped up, and not necessarily in the order that it's shown in the actual film. But I think the 100 minutes or so were crammed into the minute or minute and a half that was the trailer. This seizure of a trailer gave me a nosebleed. But Demi Moore is attractive for the first time in a few years, it might be worth the time.

Also, it was the loudest trailer ever. I'm deaf, now.

Also, I bought a bag of M & M's before the movie. The sound in The Italian Job is odd. It's a quiet movie. In scenes where there should be back ground noise, there isn't. There's very little music, either, except to bridge scenes. So when there are people on screen and nobody's talking, it's very, very quiet. (It occurs to me now that perhaps I suffered hearing damage during the Charlie's Angels Trailer)

But during one of these very quiet moments, I decide to turn my bag of M & M's open side down. So there's a clatter of peanut and chocolate goodness clattering all over the tile floor of the theater. This got me beaten up by a little old lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home